Queen B Reaches Out To Her New Stepdaughter

So we had this way2awesome sushi rolling party at my house and a few pictures were snapped. None of which sparked more controversy than this one.



Anyway, I have a friend in Bartlesville what is married to Tom's daughter and when she saw the photo she got the impression that Tom had landed the Queen herself. Although this is not the case, once The B herself caught word of the speculation she decided to take the joke a bit further. I must say if it were the case that Tom had landed The B no word other than Daaaaaaaaaang! would be acceptable.



As you can see below it appears QB's new daughter is more than willing to accept her new mother. A truly heart warming blog.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Pretty sure I broke something in my nose when I snorted at Blair's response! Just thought of what an UGGGGGLY woman Tom would have been! :-D

Post a Comment