Top Vocabular Gifts From "Us" to Two Thousand Nine!

The use of the two words "Pretty Sure" as in, "I'm pretty sure you should probably just give up on sutdying and come to dance party."

What fuck?

Smoke's let's go!

The Onest as in "I'm so on I'm the onest"

To Conklin

The discontinuation of articles.

Daaaaaaaaang!

"I only bump beautiful bitches"

BeeTeeDub

"I have so much fun when I'm around!"

"We should pick up two cases of beer, a case of something shitty and a case of High Life"

"I need to curb my racial enthusiasm"

"I'll hate on a bitch"

When someone says "I love you" I reply with "I don't hate you either"

"If I had feelings that weren't jaded, which I don't have, you would have hurt them" This was said in response to declination of fever shot. As if......

"Let's get ready to rumple"

While I feel all of these are solid contributions to the English language as I see it, I have narrowed it down my favorite two. I can't decide which one I like more so I am going to say it is a tie between.......

"I wear so much Polo, I quit calling my closet a closet and just refer to it as my stable" and "GO TO FUCK"

Internet you're fucking out! Outernet, you're welcome. Pretty sure I'll be able to keep this going into 2010 or "Decade" as I am calling it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to bw2a?? Lame.

Post a Comment