The Ging Meets NYC.... "I Felt Like That Was Pretty Solid"



I'm not sure how many volumes this is going to require but the first one is solely dedicated to what I think both beautiful bitches are calling the greatest bar ever. While I was almost equally impressed I am not fully prepared to bestow such high praise on a bar this early in in my drinking career.

Here is what I do know......The Ging is one girl that I have no problem partying with. From her pre-party naps every night of which I photographed to the fact that the girl got more profile pics in a 3 day weekend than Lindsey Lohan fresh off a break-up with her boyfriend Sam Ronson. Here are just a few of my favorites as well as moving picture documented evidence that The Ging-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck wit!

Daaaaaaaaaang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment