What The Shit Are Some People Thinking?

Although I am well aware of the fact that I am not important and people really don't read this blog I still use it as a place voice my opinion and generally do whatever I want to.

The issue has arisen as of late that I may or may not be potentially putting myself in a position to hinder my actual career. I haven't given much thought to this but may in the future. Or maybe not..............Again it's not like anyone reads this anyway.

However for those of you out there that don't read this you might find this humorous. I think it is funny that someone would actually go out in public like this. I am not one for toilet humor or whatever it is called but are you fucking kidding me with this kid?

If this kid has a future I hope I just potentially ruined by posting this pic. God? Only knows he looked to ruin nights by flashing his ass everywhere. Or maybe he's just into that......

0 comments:

Post a Comment