What happened to BW2A?

So I just logged into my own blog for the first time in a long while......

I have to be the first to admit that I have not been beingway2awesome, in fact, I have been beingway2lame! It's cool as of today I own that domain too and by the end of the week I assure all of you that it will directly point to this blog. The problem is that no one cares about this blog. Not even the owner! I am beingway2busybeingmortgagebanker to have time to blog.

As if this wasn't enough of a reason to give up on my failed blog, the deposit bank that purchased my company has implemented internet policies that won't even allow me to post to my own blog. It would finally appear as though my run of awesomeness has come to an end.

HOWEVER.........

I do plan on going out with a bang and if people do actually want to read this blog they will come up with some ideas as to how to make it better. As for my last attempt at being the GOAT of awesome, I will contribute as much as possible to Nicole Cherry Bomb's 24th birthday? Sorry, not sure what the year is, anyway that should be fun. I will also post whatever I can from my trip to NYC with Kristens. Yes, plural.....

Anyway, the site will be up until June or something, after that it will probably just GO TO FUCK....

Now here's something that I have had for awhile but just now posted, it's totally not what I wanted to post but I think the tab from The Drunch that Stole Christmas is pretty good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment