First Of All....Let Me Say That I Am NOT Trying To Be Tucker Max

That being said I may have the greatest stories next to the ones he has made up but whatever.....

Honestly, I think half the shit he has blogged, written, or screenplayed is made up where everything I do is backed by photo, video, or witness by someone else who blogs.

BeeTeeDub, Queen B is starting her own blog called "Dumb American Girl" or something along those lines. Huh, it would appear I was paying attention......

Now....To my reason for blogging and it is totally about to be a transcript.

Scene: Sittin at the bar at Louies One

Queen B gets up and leaves after having enough of me being a dick. BeeTeeDubs, sorry if I was a dick but pretty sure all my friends know I am.....Just sayin.....

Anyway, as QB is gone and I have gone to piss I come back to find some half retarded 6'2 slingblade motherfucker sitting in QB's seat. Of course my mouth is never one to shy away from dominating some douche so I did the following.....

Me to HR (Half Retard): "You're going to be pretty pissed when you have to get up so the girl that was sitting there can have her seat back"
HR: "You could have asked nicely"
Me: " You're right I could have but I don't have to"
HR: "What the fuck did you say? Who the fuck do you think you are?"
Me: "It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is that you aren't going to have a seat in....Oh here she is, GET UP!"
HR: "Fuck you, and your Napolean fat ass"
Me: "Did you just call me Napolean? Because I am going to take that as a compliment"
HR: "Yeah I called you short and fat"
Me: "Napolean pretty much took over the majority of the world, why don't to take your half retarded ass out of her seat and be a gentleman"

Bartender: "If we have to we will kick all of you out of here"

Me: "That's not necessary, these fags were just leaving"
HR: "You're the faggot, pussy!"
Me: "I guess he's right as I am the guy here with the hot chick who's seat he just stole and he is just with some other half retarded looking motherfucker."
HR: "What do you want to do about it?"
Me: "Let's send Corky and his boy a shot on me"
HR: "Fuck you I don't want your shot"
Me: "I'll have a shot of Jameson"

KB in all her infinite beauty pours me a double Jameson and just looks at me as any smoking hot girl would look at one of her friends before he was about to get his ass kicked....

Best thing is that this fucking pussy didn't even act like he wanted to touch me. I almost welcomed it. Come to find out, his boy knew Queen B or vice versa, I wasn't really interested in how these two knew each other. All I was concerned with was the fact that I talked more shit on some fucking total half retard d-bag twice my size and didn't get hit. I mean seriously, I could have fucked this fag's mother on the bar in front of him and throw my fucking cum in his face and his bitchass would have just wiped it off and asked me not to talk to him so sternly.

Moral of this post....There are going to be many more like it. I do what I want to do when I want to do it, I don't care about shit.....

PS. Wait until I write about how I motherfucked the old ass skank that lived behind me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, keep blogging. beautiful.

Miles 5000 said...

I would have taken your shot, then kicked the shit out of you. or at least not moved from the seat and talked shit to you. forever. as long as you bought me a shot.

Post a Comment